As a student in this century, be ready to embrace technology when in school. If you have a laptop or PC, ensure that you download it with useful educational software. You do not just need a working machine and Office installed, and you will need other tools to make you productive and successful. The information online greatly helps when you need to do my homework and papers.
Below find a list of the best and effective educational software students can use.
- OneNote: This software helps when it comes to taking notes. It comes handy when the student uses a touchscreen PC, which will allow the student to highlight, mark, and scribble with a pen. OneNote does a lot apart from note taking; it serves as a central point for all your shared files and essential work. You will be able to snip your articles, save them, and reference later. There is an option to share notebooks with other students and have a place to brainstorm when doing group projects. There is an excellent mobile version for Android and iOS.
- Microsoft To-Do: The service tracks what a student can do; it is a free app and works well with Windows. It offers the ability to organize your work in a list for different categories. There are mobile apps that allow a student to tick off things when using their PC or smartphone.
- Polarr:This is a photo-editing app; it offers a series of filters and a quick visual refresh. It is an advanced and sophisticated tool. It helps in balancing complex editing work and making them simple at no extra cost.
- Edmodo:It is one of the most popular tools, it helps when it comes to posting of assignments, videos, lecture notes, and other relevant content. The service is useful for students when they need to find videos and other educational work. The information is well organized in different categories, making it easier t browse all the classwork projects.
- GeoGebra:This app helps with any math application; it is beneficial or both entry-level and advanced students. It helps in geometry, algebra, graphing, spreadsheets, and nay math work. The Windows app offers a workspace, and the site can help in sharing work and viewing other creations. There are different mobile versions dedicated to 3D calculations, geometry, and graphing.
- Nebo:It gives a balance on how to scribble your thoughts and focuses on user-friendly apps used for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It can transcribe all the writing in real-time. It has additional tricks like performing math equations by adding images and other collective content.
- Sensavis:This app offers instructions on different subjects and hence manipulating and exploring the human body. It then marks up other subjects such as geometry, engineering, biology, and chemistry. It targets schools and universities and provides content, which covers different topics.
- FluidMath:It offers the freedom to handwrite their math work on a PC. It then converts the handwriting into formulas, allows for graph solutions on a digital paper, and can convert equations to text. You can collaborate all that with your assignments, handwrite all the answers without the need for a document.
- OneCalendar:It is a free app with visual flair and comes in Windows 10. It allows any student to add all your accounts into one account to avoid any multiple calendars.
- Khan Academy:It is one of the most popular software in the classroom, offering the best learning content. It helps teachers by providing visual assistance and students to upgrade their presentation. It is easy to navigate using Windows 10 app, and it touch-friendly. It helps the students with their coursework when in school.